To recognize the academic achievement of students in Oman, Muscat University is providing a beneficial programme.
Great opportunity for Oman students.
User Review( votes)
Muscat University is a private university in Oman which operates under the license of the Ministry of Higher Education. It offers various bachelors and masters degree programme for students.
Why study at Muscat University? The university’s mission is to transform individuals and communities through industry-engaged, research-informed teaching and learning that is both rigorous and relevant.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Muscat University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Up to 40% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Oman students
- The award can be taken in Oman
- Eligible Countries: Oman
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Oman citizens.
- Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to enrol in the Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university and then after you can complete the application process.
- Supporting Documents: CV/Resume, two reference letters, personal statement, academic certificates and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a Muscat University Foundation Programme or other recognized foundation programme or a bachelors degree equivalent.
- Language Requirement: A minimum English language proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 6to 6.5.
- For undergraduate: Muscat University’s generous new positions offer up to 40% of the UG tuition fee for suitable fee-paying applicants.
- For postgraduate: Applicants will receive up to 25% tuition fees.