Take the next step in your career through the Amsterdam Talent Scholarship funded by Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands. The programme is awarded to students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award supports excellent students at AUAS with a 50% funding for bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes.
Wonderful opportunity for Non-EEA Students in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1993, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences is a higher professional education institute in the Netherlands has a total of 45,460 students and offers 92 Bachelor’s, Masters and Associate degree programmes. It is well-known for delivering world-class education in a wide range of fields.
Why study at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences? The university supports students in educating tomorrow’s professionals in a wide array of fields and disciplines of higher education. Here students can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: Cover 50% of tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Non- EEA countries.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in Design, Business, and Management, Health, ICT, Media and Communication, Humanity and Society, Education, Sports and Nutrition, Technology, and Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable).
- Must be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year, with a minimum average grade of 7,0.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants first have to take admission in either bachelor or master’s degree program at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. After getting enrolled, candidates can download and submit the program application form to the appropriate ATS contact person (contact details included on this page under Contacts for ATS), together with a copy of the residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a high school degree certificate, transcripts of the current school, transcripts of the previous school (only if requested), post-secondary transcript, official test scores, and resume/curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers are necessary to sit an IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge test. IELTS (Overall score 6.0); TOEFL (iBT 80 or paperbased 550), TOEIC (LR670+SW290) or Cambridge (First (FCE) Grade B (173-175) /First (FCE) Grade C (169-172)).
The program will cover fifty percent of the institutional tuition fee for students who want to study at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.