Palm Institute is now granting the program for students who have a dream of graduating from a reputable college in Ghana.
The programme aims to support students commencing in the bachelor’s degree programme at the institute.
Wonderful chance to get benefited in Ghana.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2014, Palm Institute is a private four-year liberal art university college. It is an independent private non-profit organization registered in Ghana.
Why study at Palm Institute? The institute’s mission is to educate ethical and excellent leaders with integrity for corporate, national and continental: creativity, excellence, innovation, service and sustainability in Africa.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Palm Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full or partial award
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Ghana
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Ghana
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in business information technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Ghanian
- Applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students who have been through the Palm Admissions process and have been selected to enrol into Palm. To apply for the opportunity , students are required to complete a application Form through the NAPE Foundation.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of Id card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- Credit Passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: Palm Institute will provide a full or partial award to students to complete their undergraduate education in Ghana.