High achieving Malaysian students are invited to apply for the opportunity s offered by the Alice Smith School in Malaysia for the academic year 2020-2021.
The aim of this program is to enrich and celebrate student success and give them a chance to pursue their education.
Excellent opportunity for Malaysian students
User Review( votes)
Alice Smith School is known as the first British international school in Malaysia. The school is an innovative role model and leader for promoting high quality, educational practice as shown by obtaining the UCL IoE gold standard quality mark for professional development.
Why at the Alice Smith School? The school is committed to academic excellence, achieved through a rich and challenging curriculum and nurturing the personal growth and development of every child in all aspects of their learning journey.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Alice Smith School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Eligible course
- Award: 100% course fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Malaysian students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Malaysia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Eligible course
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must be a Malaysian student and applying for any of eligible courses in any of their chosen subject areas at the school in session 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates are recommended to take admission at the Alice Smith School. After taking admission, applicants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must send a 250-word personal statement, a copy of your SPM forecast results and recent school report, a letter of recommendation and a copy of your parents’ most recent Income Tax Return Form and a copy of the e-filing document.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, candidates are needed to hold previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirements: Seekers must have to meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: Scholars will get the 100% course fee for the duration of their study.