To assist you in covering your full tuition fee and support your education expenses, the Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences is providing you with this Graduate Research Merit Scholarship.
Excellent opportunity for students from all around the world in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences (JCSMHS) is a part of Monash University that offers many undergraduate and postgraduate courses to choose from, you’ll have great flexibility to shape your career.
Why at Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences? Students will acquire both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of medical and health sciences. They will take benefit from a diverse range of study options and a supportive environment at JCSMHS.
- University or Organization: Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate & Research degree
- Award: 100% of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian and International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Graduate Research degree program will be awarded in Diabetes and cardio-etabolic diseases, Infection and Immunity, Neurosciences and mental health, Public health and health systems improvement, Microbiome and bioresources, Neuropharmacology, Digital Health, Nutrition and nutraceuticals offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree requiring at least 4 years of full-time study which includes a significant research component in the fourth year from a recognized institution
- Completion of Postgraduate Diploma in Biomedical Science with an honours degree
- A master’s degree in a related discipline, including a significant research component, at least equivalent to an Australian honours degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, candidates must have to make an application for admission in a Graduate Research degree program at the Monash University. After taking admission, candidates will automatically consider for the studentships.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must have to submit a research proposal of 2-3 pages, a cover letter and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, it is normally expected that a grade of honours 2A has been obtained for the research thesis or project. Applicants must bachelor’s degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Monash University.
The University covers 100% of the tuition fees, plus a living allowance as follows:
- Masters by Research – RM2,600/month (up to 24 months of candidature).
- Doctor of Philosophy – RM2,600/month (up to 42 months of candidature).
Domestic students: October 31
International students: August 31