Zaragoza Logistics Center is offering scholarships for African students for the academic year 2020-2021. These scholarships are awarded each year for students of the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
Through this scholarship, ZLC hopes to attract outstanding future leaders who can make a vital contribution to filling the capacity gap in Africa for well-trained supply chain and logistics professionals.
Nice opportunity for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The MIT Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) is a 10 months, full-time degree program created in 2004 by Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) in collaboration with the leading university in the field, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Scholarship Award: €24,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Scholarships are open to African candidates.
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
- Eligible Countries: Students from Africa are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships awarded within the area of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants should display exceptional academic achievement and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in SCM and Logistics. Students must have completed a four-year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must submit the scholarship application form and fulfill all of the mentioned requirements and submit by e-mail one copy of the following documents to the ZLC Financial Aid Office.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a statement describing their economical situation, an essay explaining their reasons for applying for the scholarship, their interests, aptitudes, career plans, etc. In addition to this, they have to submit the Income Statement, Copy of Passport, Résumé and Acceptance Letter.
- Admission Requirements: Scholarships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through ZLC‘s regular admissions procedure.
- Language Requirement: Student must be fluent in English, have competitive IELTS or TOEFL score.
- ZLC will award a number of scholarships consisting of reduction in tuition for the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program, which currently amounts to €24,000. The reduction will depend on the applicant’s academic achievements and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. The available scholarships are:
- Average evaluation grade of 6 – 8.5 Coverage: 25 % (€6,000) reduction in tuition.
- Average evaluation grade of 8.6 – 10 Coverage: 50 % (€12,000) reduction in tuition.