Zaragoza Logistics Center is offering scholarships for African students for the academic year 2020-2021. These opportunities are awarded each year for students of the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
Through this application , ZLC hopes to attract outstanding future leaders who can make a vital contribution to filling the capacity gap in Africa for well-trained supply chain and logistics professionals.
Nice opportunity for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The MIT Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) is a 10 months, full-time degree program created in 2004 by Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) in collaboration with the leading university in the field, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Award: €24,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: The studentships are open to African candidates.
- The award can be taken in Spain
- Eligible Countries: Students from Africa are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships awarded within the area of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants should display exceptional academic achievement and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in SCM and Logistics. Students must have completed a four-year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must submit the application form and fulfill all of the mentioned requirements and submit by e-mail one copy of the following documents to the ZLC Financial Aid Office.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a statement describing their economical situation, an essay explaining their reasons for applying for the opportunity , their interests, aptitudes, career plans, etc. In addition to this, they have to submit the Income Statement, Copy of Passport, Résumé and Acceptance Letter.
- Admission Requirements: The studentships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through ZLC‘s regular admissions procedure.
- Language Requirement: Student must be fluent in English, have competitive IELTS or TOEFL score.
- ZLC will award a Number of Awards consisting of reduction in tuition for the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program, which currently amounts to €24,000. The reduction will depend on the applicant’s academic achievements and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. The available opportunities are:
- Average evaluation grade of 6 – 8.5 Coverage: 25 % (€6,000) reduction in tuition.
- Average evaluation grade of 8.6 – 10 Coverage: 50 % (€12,000) reduction in tuition.