The German Jordanian University (GJU) would like to announce that Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences is granting Scholarships for B.A. “Translation: Arabic, English, German” program out of funds provided by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
The scholarships are granted per year but are usually extended for the whole course of the program if the performance of the scholarship holders stays consistently above average.
User Review( votes)
The University is intended to serve as a unique university of applied training, experiential learning, and professional excellence, oriented towards market and industry needs. It is thereby expected to have a remarkable impact on Jordan and the region as a whole, by capitalizing on the best practices and expertise in higher education in both Germany and Jordan.
- Application Deadline: September 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships comprise of:
- A lump sum that covers the study fees or part of the study fees at the GJU.
- A monthly allowance that approximately covers the costs of living during the year in Germany.
- A travel allowance for two way trip to Germany and for once.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Nationality: Students from Jordan and neighboring countries can apply for Surplace-Scholarships for 2018/2019 starting from May 2018.
- Scholarship can be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Jordan and neighboring countries can apply for Surplace-Scholarships for 2018/2019 starting from May 2018.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply please note the following:
- Applicants must hold an appropriate undergraduate degree for the scholarships.
- Certificate of general secondary education (Tawjihi) or equivalent with a minimum average of 70%.
- Language skills: Arabic (Mother tongueor advanced level).
- English (Mother tongue or advanced level).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must demonstrate good organizational and management skills; and excellent written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply: The mode of apply is online.