The Harper Adams University is inviting applications for Marshal Papworth Scholarships. These scholarships are available for students from developing countries who have applied to study MSc programme.
The Harper Adams University is a public university located close to the village of Edgmond, near Newport, in Shropshire, UK. Established in 1901, the university is a specialist provider of higher education for the agricultural and rural sector.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: March 5, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the following programmes: MSc Integrated Pest Management MSc Entomology and MSc Agricultural Sciences and Production Systems.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is offered in collaboration with Harper Adams University and offers a total scholarship amount of £23,350 which comprises of:
£13,350 payment tuition fees
£10,000 living expenses
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates must have a minimum of a distinction/2.1 honours degree and relevant field experience. For full eligibility criteria for each of the above courses, please click on the relevant link.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Be sure to include
- A photo of yourself
- A photocopy of your passport (if you have one)
- A work reference – Ask your employer a statement about your working practices
- Photocopies of all certificates & Qualifications
How to Apply:
Applicants should email their application to the University/College.