The Curtin University is offering three-year fully-funded Ph.D. scholarship in Public Health. These are awarded to conduct health services research that focuses on health systems and implementation science at the School of Public Health.
This is awarded to conduct health services research that focuses on health systems and implementation science at the School of Public Health.
Valuable PhD Scholarship in Public Health.
User Review( votes)
The Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia. The university is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Australia, John Curtin, and is the largest university in Western Australia, with over 58,000 students (as of 2016).
Application Deadline: Closed
- International candidates can apply for these awards.
- The successful candidate will have a Masters degree in a relevant discipline requiring the completion of a publicly available thesis or research project to an acceptable standard OR
A Bachelors degree with first class honors
- Graduated with a bachelor degree (with first class or upper second honors) and completed a postgraduate diploma or its equivalent, or completed a master degree by coursework, with, in both cases, a course-weighted average of not less than 70 percent within the University, and demonstrated the capacity to undertake significant research
Additionally, they should:
- Have strong numeric skills and an interest in quantitative research;
- Preferably have experience in research and/or the use of statistical packages; and
- Preferably have experience of publishing peer-reviewed research.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, Academic transcripts, A brief covering letter.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have the previous degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The successful candidate will receive a stipend of $27,082 per annum.