The Kaunas University of Technology offers free of charge bachelor or master studies for the candidates with outstanding results.
The Kaunas University of Technology is a public research university located in Kaunas, Lithuania. Initially established on January 27, 1920, the school was known as “Higher Courses”.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full-time bachelor and master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Free of charge studies, tuition fee discounts, or monthly scholarships.
- Nationalities: The studentships are open to international students.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Lithuania
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: The Kaunas University of Technology offers Scholarships for international students, awarded to students with a strong academic record and motivation, as well as tuition fee discounts for full-time Bachelor and Master degree studies for the nationals of selected countries and State scholarships for full-time Master degree studies.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Documents to be submitted:
- Official legalised documents of previous education (high school diploma and university diploma, if any) including an academic transcript;
- Copy of a passport or an ID card;
- English language proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent) showing knowledge of English language. The requirement for Bachelor students: IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 75, CEFRB2. The requirement for Master student: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 85, CEFR C1.
- List of publications as well as a motivation letter (only for applicants to Master programmes).
How to Apply:
All prospective students who submitted their application through University’s application system will automatically become candidates to receive the program.