The Kaunas University of Technology offers free of charge bachelor or master studies for the candidates with outstanding results.
The Kaunas University of Technology is a public research university located in Kaunas, Lithuania. Initially established on January 27, 1920, the school was known as “Higher Courses”.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time bachelor and master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Free of charge studies, tuition fee discounts, or monthly scholarships.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Lithuania
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: The Kaunas University of Technology offers Scholarships for international students, awarded to students with a strong academic record and motivation, as well as tuition fee discounts for full-time Bachelor and Master degree studies for the nationals of selected countries and State scholarships for full-time Master degree studies.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Documents to be submitted:
- Official legalised documents of previous education (high school diploma and university diploma, if any) including an academic transcript;
- Copy of a passport or an ID card;
- English language proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent) showing knowledge of English language. The requirement for Bachelor students: IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 75, CEFRB2. The requirement for Master student: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 85, CEFR C1.
- List of publications as well as a motivation letter (only for applicants to Master programmes).
How to Apply:
All prospective students who submitted their application through University’s application system will automatically become candidates to receive the scholarship.