The Australian-American Fulbright Commission is delighted to offer Fulbright Scholarship which seeks to improve the health, wellbeing, and prosperity of Australians by funding innovative, impact-focused projects.
The Fulbright Program is the flagship foreign exchange program of the United States of America, aimed at increasing binational research collaboration, cultural understanding, and the exchange of ideas.
User Review( votes)
The Australian-American Fulbright Commission is a non-profit organisation sponsored by the U.S. and Australian governments and other institutional and business partners, private bequests and endowments.
- Applications Deadline: July 15, 2018
- Course Level: These prestigious opportunities are awarded across senior, professional, postgraduate and postdoctoral categories. Fulbright Future The studentships are open to postgraduate students, PhD researchers, academics and professionals.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in a broad range of disciplines, including science, arts, law, health and leadership.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships provide funding for full tuition, travel, and living expenses to Australians who propose innovative, impact-focused projects.
- Nationality: These opportunities are available to Australian candidates.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: These opportunities are available to Australian candidates.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Fulbright Future Scholarships are open to applications for Australian candidates who satisfy the following criteria.
- Can apply as Postgraduate students or PhD researchers, as postdoctoral candidates, academics or professionals
- Must have an undergraduate qualification
- Must propose research that is innovative and/or has the potential for significant impact
- must aim to create, contribute to, or otherwise enhance Australian-American bilateral research collaborations
- Must include a statement (maximum of one page) that outlines the impact of their proposed program
- All applicants are required to include a letter of invitation from their proposed institution with their application (except Postgraduate students seeking to complete a U.S. master’s program).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Prior to applying, we strongly encourage applicants to read the Eligibility & Conditions section of the Australian Applicants
- Applications must be completed and submitted via the online portal (see below for instructions and access). Applications emailed or posted to the Commission cannot be considered.
- To discuss your application aspirations with someone in your area, please consider reaching out to one of our Campus Advisers.
- Download the Australian Applicant checklist to include with your application.