Leeds Beckett University, formerly known as Leeds Metropolitan University and before that as Leeds Polytechnic, is a public university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, with campuses in the city centre and Headingley.
User Review( votes)
Why at Leeds Beckett University? It gives students to bring a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and support them in their career aims.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Leeds Beckett University
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for international students.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the opportunity discount you must:
- Be assessed as having an ‘Overseas/Non-EU’ residency status
- Be assessed to pay the overseas fee
- Be studying the relevant course full time
- Be actively enrolled on an eligible course
- Be a self-funded student, who is paying the full course fee for that year (those students who have their tuition fees paid by a third-party sponsor, employer or government agency will not be eligible for example)
- Studying that level of the course for the first time (i.e. not repeating any level during that year)
- How to Apply: You do not need to complete a separate application form to receive the program. If you meet the eligibility criteria the discount will be automatically deducted from your fee liability and your invoice will be reduced accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The value of the program and tuition fee waiver will be dependent on the course that you are studying. These values will be as follows:
- International Foundation Year – £1,500 (first year only)
- Undergraduate courses – £1,000 per year
- Taught Postgraduate courses – £3,000 (first year only)
- Research Courses – £1,500 per year