The Leeds Beckett University is offering scholarships for international students. The studentships are available for pursuing foundation studies, undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Leeds Beckett University, formerly known as Leeds Metropolitan University and before that as Leeds Polytechnic, is a public university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, with campuses in the city centre and Headingley.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing foundation studies, undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
International Foundation Studies – £1,250
Undergraduate Courses – £1,000 per year
Postgraduate Courses – £2,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for international students.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the opportunity
discount you must:
Be assessed as having an ‘Overseas/Non-EU’ residency status
Be assessed to pay the overseas fee
Be studying the relevant course full time
Be actively enrolled on an eligible course
Be a self-funded student, who is paying the full course fee for that year (those students who have their tuition fees paid by a third-party sponsor, employer or government agency will not be eligible for example)
Studying that level of the course for the first time (i.e. not repeating any level during that year)
Not be undertaking a placement year
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
You do not need to complete a separate application form to receive the program. If you meet the eligibility criteria the discount will be automatically deducted from your fee liability and your invoice will be reduced accordingly.