The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Mumbai announces scholarships at senior and junior levels. The senior scholar will receive total endowment amount of Rs. 2,50,000/- while the Junior scholar will receive total endowment amount of Rs.1,50,000. Master’s graduates, PhD candidates, postdoctoral scholars, and senior researchers are eligible to apply.
The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, abbreviated CSMVS and formerly named the Prince of Wales Museum of Western India, is the main museum in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Application Deadline: May 18, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded
- Scholarship Award: Senior scholarship will receive total endowment amount of Rs. 2,50,000/- while the Junior scholarship will receive total endowment amount of Rs.1,50,000/-
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Master’s graduates, PhD candidates, postdoctoral scholars, and senior researchers are eligible to apply.
The application will require one to provide the following documents on or before the application deadline:
- Application form — duly filled and signed the application form
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume — of education, professional experience, honours, and publications including previous and current fellowships, grants, and/ or awards, and a description of one’s research interests.
- Project/Research Proposal — The full statement of the research proposal that should not exceed 1000 words (12 point type, double-spaced) addressing the following:
A description of the research planned to undertake and the rationale for the choice
2. Identification of the problem(s) to be investigated and the hypothesis to be analysed and supporting methodology (scientific or otherwise) to be applied
3. The research methods intended to be followed
4. A brief account of work accomplished by the applicant and other scholars in the proposed area
- Recommendations: Two recommendations (one academic and one professional). Referees would address the following:
The range and depth of the applicant’s knowledge and experience about the topic
- Evidence of the applicant’s ability to produce quality work
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.