The University of Brescia is offering 10 scholarships for the academic year 2018/2019. Scholarships will be awarded to students holding foreign educational qualifications for pursuing master’s degree programme.
The University of Brescia is an Italian public research university located in Brescia, Italy. It was founded in 1982 and is branched in 4 Faculties.
In order to apply for the University students must provide certificates to prove their language competences in Italian and/or English.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships, each for a total amount of € 5,500.00 including taxes, destined for students holding a 3-year minimum bachelor degree awarded abroad, shall be assigned as follows:
- Communication Technologies and Multimedia maximum 5 scholarships
- Civil and Environmental Engineering maximum 5 scholarships
- Management (International Business curriculum) maximum 5 scholarships
- Science and Technology for Population Health and Wealth maximum 5 scholarships
- Number of Scholarships: 10 scholarships for the academic year 2018/2019.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Students holding a 3-year minimum bachelor degree awarded abroad are eligible to apply.
- English Language Requirements: In order to apply for the University students must provide certificates to prove their language competences in Italian and/or English.
How to Apply: Students wishing to apply for the scholarships must submit the following documents via e-mail:
- Declaration in lieu of certificate pursuant to Art. 46 of Presidential Decree no. 445 of 28 December 2000, certifying academic career, on unstamped paper (this list may be presented in original language if in English, French or Spanish).
- Copy of passport;
- For university qualifications issued in languages other than English, certification of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL,…);
- Curriculum vitae;
- Reference letter or name and e-mail of a professor from the university of graduation;
- Other documents deemed useful by the applicant.