The University of Brescia is offering scholarships for the academic year 2020. Awards will be awarded to students holding foreign educational qualifications for pursuing a master’s degree programme.
The University of Brescia is an Italian public research university located in Brescia, Italy. It was founded in 1982 and is branched in 4 Faculties.
Nice option to receive financial support to stud in Italy.
User Review( votes)
In order to apply for the University students must provide certificates to prove their language competences in Italian and/or English.
- Application Deadline: 10 February 2020
- Course Level: Master’s degree programme
- Study Subject: Master’s degree in Economics and Engineering areas
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply
- Entrance Requirements: Students holding a 3-year minimum bachelor degree awarded abroad are eligible to apply.
- English Language Requirements: In order to apply for the university, students must provide certificates to prove their language competences in Italian and/or English.
How to Apply: Students wishing to apply for the grants must submit the following documents and application via the PICA procedure:
- Declaration in lieu of certificate pursuant to Art. 46 of Presidential Decree no. 445 of 28 December 2000, certifying academic career, on unstamped paper (this list may be presented in the original language if in English, French or Spanish).
- Copy of passport
- For university qualifications issued in languages other than English, certification of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL);
- Curriculum vitae
- Reference letter or name and e-mail of a professor from the University of graduation
- Other documents deemed useful by the applicant.