The University of Catania awards 23 scholarships to international students who intend to pursue a degree program in any field of study offered by the University for the academic year 2018/2019.
The Scuola Superiore di Catania is also part of the University’s special educational facilities, a centre of high-level university education that every year selects talented young people, both Italian and foreign, who are regularly enrolled in University courses but follows a course of study at the same time. Integrative and free, with a residential character with in-depth research, research and experimentation.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: September 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships is available for bachelors & master’s degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships is awarded to study subject offered by University.
- Award: Scholarships valued at Up to 1.500,00 € 1.500,00 € are available for international students who wish to enrol in any Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or Single Cycle Degree program offered by University.
- Nationality: The grant is available for international students.
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: The grant is available for international students. students coming from Republic of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Fyrom, Kosovo and Montenegro are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: Students (that are not 30 years or older) who possess qualifications for admission to the chosen degree course who received their prior education and their qualification, as it is required for admission to the chosen degree course, in another country, regardless of citizenship; . Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the opportunity .
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: To apply for this application , please complete the application form and return to The grants Office by the closing date. Please read the information for applicants, including tips on how to apply, scholarship eligibility criteria definitions and supporting documentation requirements before completing your application.