The University of Messina is offering the 40 Scholarships for International Students who are coming from different nations holding a graduate degree.
This award will be granted for those students who are going to be enrolled in a UniME two-year long master degree programme.
Decent choice to study graduate in Italy.
User Review( votes)
The University of Messina is a non-profit organization for higher education established in 1548, located in Messina, Italy. The University possesses four primary locales in Messina, its focal Administration Buildings and four Faculties (Economics, Political Science, Law, and Education) are in the focal point of Messina.
Why at the University of Messina? Messina is a place where worldwide students are provided wonderful opportunities for empowering their career to transform the world for future generations.
- University or Organization: The University of Messina
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree programme
- Award: 100€
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 40 scholarships
- Nationality: Foreign students
- Program can be taken in Italy
- Application Deadline: Check back for the next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students having the citizenship of any nation can apply for this grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded to the applicants who are from any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be enrolled in a master degree program after having a bachelor degree if they want to be qualified for this award.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students those have made enrolled in a master degree program are allowed to fill the application form. For further information, write to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To be qualified for this award, applicants are required to submit curriculum vitae, language certificate, reference letter provided by the University/Higher Education Institution, transcript of records of previous studies in English, and photocopy of a valid passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, the student needs to have a graduate degree.
- Language Requirement: As this grant is available for the international students so candidates must have TOEFL iBT internet based 87 -109 and IELTS scores.
- Deadline: This program is an annual basis grant which has closed date 1 March and 1 September each year.
This award package will include a 100€ monthly grant, free accommodation in one of the UniME student Halls of Residence and exemption from the payment of tuition fees for the academic duration of the degree course.