The University of Tehran is offering Scholarships for International Students. These opportunities are available for applicants wishing to study B.A. /B.Sc. and M.A./M.Sc. programs.
The University of Tehran, also known as Tehran University and UT, is Iran’s oldest modern university. It is also one of the most prestigious universities in Iran.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application deadline: June 5, 2018
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate and master’s programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Award: Scholarship may cover one or several of the followings:
- Registration fees of Persian courses
- Registration fees of the UT
- Access to UT dormitories (single-married)
- Insurance (for the opportunity recipients and their immediate family members)
- Monthly stipend in special cases after the approval of the International Council of the College/Faculty and UT.
Number of Awards: The number of financial aid positions will be announced annually by UT. Scholarship grants are contingent upon the applicant’s academic records and the availability of scholarships awarded by U
The award can be taken in Iran
Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants wishing to receive funding for B.A. /B.Sc. degree programs must be under 24 years of age, and for M.A. and M.Sc. programs they must be under 28 years of age.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command over English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
All Applicants are requested to provide:
- Completed application form (available at: Application Form UT.xls).
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to your educational capabilities (it must be sealed in an envelope and signed across the back flap).
- Three copies of official transcripts translated into English (see note below).
- Three copies of applicant´s passport or Identification card.
- Three recent photographs
- Approval letter of financial support.
- The fee for initial screening of the students’ applications forms should be paid in person on desk at International Students Admission Office:
Undergraduate (USD 50)
Master (USD 60)
Doctorate (USD 70)
How to Apply:
Please submit the original documents signed and sealed by Iranian Diplomatic Mission in your country.