Applications are invited for Villa College/Villa International High School Scholarship. These opportunities are awarded to two outstanding students to study an undergraduate programme every year.
Villa College- VIHS programme is aimed to recognize and acknowledge top academic achievers from Villa International High School.
User Review( votes)
Villa College is a tertiary education and training institute established by the chairman of Villa Group, Hon. Qasim Ibrahim to offer educational opportunities to Maldivians, at an affordable price, in the country.
Application Deadline: Open
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any field offered at undergraduate level
Award: Scholarship covers full tuition fee for the duration of the course. The duration is defined as the normal duration a student takes to complete the programme by taking maximum credit offered in the semester.
Number of Awards: Not given
The award can be taken in the Maldives
Eligible Countries: Students from the Maldives are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for VC/VIHS Scholarship you must:
- Be a Maldivian national
- Meet the entry requirements of the chosen programme
- Must be a graduate of VIHS
- Must not be more 2 years since graduated from VIHS at the time of application
- Must not be an active student of Villa College or any tertiary education institute at the time of applying for the opportunity .
It is important that you correctly fill out all relevant sections in this application form and include all relevant documents listed below
- Certified copy of Academic Certificates/ Transcripts
- Certified copy of NIC/ Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two reference letters (One academic and one Professional)
- Statement of Intent
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.