Applications are invited for Villa College/Villa International High School Scholarship. These scholarships are awarded to two outstanding students to study an undergraduate programme every year.
Villa College- VIHS scholarship programme is aimed to recognize and acknowledge top academic achievers from Villa International High School.
Villa College is a tertiary education and training institute established by the chairman of Villa Group, Hon. Qasim Ibrahim to offer educational opportunities to Maldivians, at an affordable price, in the country.
Application Deadline: Open
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any field offered at undergraduate level
Scholarship Award: Scholarship covers full tuition fee for the duration of the course. The duration is defined as the normal duration a student takes to complete the programme by taking maximum credit offered in the semester.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in the Maldives
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from the Maldives are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for VC/VIHS Scholarship you must:
- Be a Maldivian national
- Meet the entry requirements of the chosen programme
- Must be a graduate of VIHS
- Must not be more 2 years since graduated from VIHS at the time of application
- Must not be an active student of Villa College or any tertiary education institute at the time of applying for the scholarship.
It is important that you correctly fill out all relevant sections in this application form and include all relevant documents listed below
- Certified copy of Academic Certificates/ Transcripts
- Certified copy of NIC/ Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two reference letters (One academic and one Professional)
- Statement of Intent
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.