Lingnan University is providing fully-funded programmes for Undergraduate Studies in Hong Kong. The University offers undergraduate programmes in Arts, Business Administration and Social Sciences.
Our direct application for admission to undergraduate programmes and Non-local Student Scholarships for the 2018-19 academic year, which begins in September 2018, is now inviting applications.
Worthy opportunity for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
- Application deadline: December 31, 2017
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue an undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in Arts, Business Administration and Social Sciences.
- Award: These financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- Full Scholarship (covering tuition, hostel and partial academic and living expenses)
- tuition grant
- Half-tuition grant
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Overseas degree-seeking students with citizenship other than Hong Kong.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must have fulfilled the General Admission Requirements. Applicants with qualifications other than the admission requirements of the University will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Submit an application via the Online Application System.