As one of the top 10 liberal arts colleges in Asia (Forbes, 2015), Lingnan University is committed to providing quality whole-person education by combining the best of Chinese and Western liberal arts traditions, nurturing students to achieve all-round excellence and imbuing them with its core values, and encouraging faculty and students to contribute to society through original research and knowledge transfer. The University offers undergraduate programmes in Arts, Business Administration and Social Sciences.
Our direct application for admission to undergraduate programmes and Non-local Student Scholarships for the 2018-19 academic year, which begins in September 2018,are now inviting applications.
User Review( votes)
- Application deadline: December 31, 2017
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in Arts, Business Administration and Social Sciences.
- Award: These financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- Full Scholarship (covering tuition, hostel and partial academic and living expenses)
- tuition grant
- Half-tuition grant
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Overseas degree-seeking students with citizenship other than Hong Kong.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must have fulfilled the General Admission Requirements. Applicants with qualifications other than the admission requirements of the University will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Submit application via the Online Application System.