The Society of Petroleum Engineers is inviting applicants for the Imomoh Scholarships to pursue the master degree programme in petroleum engineering across Africa. Applicants from SPE Africa Region are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The Society of Petroleum Engineers is the largest individual member organization serving managers, engineers, scientists and other professionals worldwide in the upstream segment of the oil and gas industry.
Helpful offer for African students.
User Review( vote)
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Petroleum engineering
- Scholarship Award: The recipients will be awarded a single payment of USD 2,000.
- Scholarship can be taken in Africa
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Must be pursuing a master’s degree in petroleum engineering
- Must be from a country in the SPE Africa Region
- Comply with sanction policy
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity
- Submit the online application form.
- You must submit at least one recommendation and documentation for entry exams
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English language Requirements: A university entrance exam is a standardized aptitude test required prior to acceptance in university. Common examples are the ACT, SAT, GRE, GMAT, IIT JEE (India), and Thanawya Ama (Egypt)
Application Deadline: April 15.