The SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities is offering scholarships for international students. The studentships are available for students applying to undergraduate (B.A. degree) programs in English.
SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities or simply SWPS University is a private university in Poland affiliated with the Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology and the Institute of Psychology, Polish Academy of Sciences.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate (B.A. degree) programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of English.
- Award: Scholarship that covers first year tuition fee
- Nationalities: The studentships are open to international students.
- Number of Awards:The maximum Number of Awards to be granted in the academic year 2018/2021 is 10.
- The award can be taken in Poland
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
Applying to undergraduate (B.A. degree) programs in English
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Candidates applying for the opportunity
should complete the following steps:
a. Submit all required documents
b. Submit an essay on the subject “How studies at SWPS University will help me to change the world?” and submit documents confirming candidates other achievements. Formal requirements for the essay are as follows: typed in Calibri 11 font, double spaced, double
sided, margins 2.5 cm. Maximum number of words: 600
- The application Form, the essay and all other required documents must be submitted to the Admissions Office, by post (the envelope should be marked: “Scholarships for International Students”) or by e-mail (text in the subject line should read: “Scholarships for
International Students”) or in person, by July 15, 2018 (the date of receipt by the Admissions Office is considered to be the date of submission).
- Candidates may apply for the opportunity related only to one program of study
How to Apply:
Applicants must complete the online Application Form.