A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, Kumi University is offering the Scholarships Program for the year 2020.
A valuable study program for students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1996, the Kumi University is a private university in Uganda. It is one of the leading Christian universities in East Africa and offers several degrees and diploma programs which are designed to develop a cadre of professionals.
Why at Kumi University? The university provides quality, affordable, community tailored, Christian based higher education. Here, students can get the best career opportunities for career destination.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Kumi University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to full scholarship
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Uganda
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Uganda.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students should have obtained a minimum of 12 points in their A-Level and continuing University students must have a current and cumulative GPA of at least 4.0 out of 5.0 for Academic Excellence. The other scholarship categories will be selected based on eligibility against the provided criteria in 1.6.2 to 1.68.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, aspirants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a statement of Faith of not more than 1000 words typed in A4 paper, evidence if any of the service or charitable work conducted to the community and copy of your results.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the following requirements:
- Degree ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level with at least two principal passes obtained in the same sitting or a diploma from a recognized institution.
- ‘ O’ Level and ‘A’ Level with at least one first pass or a certificate from a recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have a certificate – ‘A’ Level with five passes, including English and Mathematics or Four credits.
- The full scholarship which includes tuition fees, other fees, meals and accommodation
- Full tuition and functional costs only.
- Full tuition fees only excluding other functional fees
- Total tuition fees, accommodation and meals
- 25% of tuition only
- 50 % tuition scholarship
- Partial scholarship