For making students higher education affordable, the University Canada West is granting Special Targeted Regional Awards for high-calibre aspirants for the session 2020/21.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2004, University Canada West is an independent Canadian university in the heart of Vancouver. It offers a range of career-focused programs for the candidates.
Why at the University Canada West? While studying at this university, candidates can come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2020
- University: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Award: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Students from Mauritius, Morocco, Mongolia, South Korea, and Turkey
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded in MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in a degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your Personal Statement in which you describe how undertaking the degree program will impact your career and personal goals, and available funds.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardized test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
Benefits: The University Canada West will provide the award amount of up to $5,000 to the winning candidates.