Misr University for Science and Technology is proud to offer the scholarship programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The motive of the bursary is to support students who are going to take part in the bachelor’s degree programme at the university.
Misr University for Science & Technology (MUST) is the first private university established in Egypt with nearly 20,000+ students. It is a nationally recognized technological university administrating a unique education process and securing highly-ranked research and scholarships in various fields.
Why study at Misr University for Science and Technology? Misr University for Science and Technology is an Egyptian university committed to preparing innovative and creative graduates devoted to professionalism and ethical principles and are endowed with competitive capabilities that meet the needs of the changing labour market.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Misr University for Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Egypt
- The award can be taken in Egypt
- Eligible Countries: Egypt
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants should have completed a minimum of eleven years of regular schooling before admission to the university and passed all subjects qualifying for entry into the various colleges as set forth by the Supreme Council of Universities
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students seeking admission to the university must fill in an application form
- Supporting Documents: All applicants should submit original certificates, diplomas, transcripts and documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Holders of certificates or diplomas from other countries should have their certificates and diplomas authenticated by the educational authorities issuing them and the Egyptian embassies in these countries.
- Holders of American High School Diploma and secondary school certificates from Russia and East European countries must have their diplomas and certificates authenticated by the Egyptian cultural attaché in each country.
- Language Requirement: All new students are required to take an English Placement Test
Misr University for Science and Technology will provide educational fund for students in Egypt.