Do you want to pursue a postgraduate diploma at a recognized university in New Zealand? Apply for the Postgraduate Diploma International Scholarships at Otago Polytechnic.
The programme is open to worldwide applicants who want to undertake the postgraduate diploma for the academic year 2021-2022.
Marvelous opportunity for students in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Otago Polytechnic was established in 1870, and it is once known as the King Edward Technical College. It provides students with high quality and career-oriented training.
Why study at the Otago Polytechnic? This university is the most excellent place to learn with top-notch tertiary teachers, affordable accommodation, committed employees and modern facilities. It offers pupils the skills and the knowledge they need to succeed in their lives.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Otago Polytechnic
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate diploma
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate diploma in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must be enrolled in the postgraduate diploma programme at the university
- Applicants must be international citizens
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to take admission in the postgraduate diploma programme at the Otago. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to fulfil the entry criteria of the Otago Polytechnic.
- Language Requirement: Students are expected to demonstrate adequate English competence if their schooling has not been performed in English.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $5,000 to cover their study expenses in New Zealand.