The University of Queensland is inviting applications for The School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Indian Scholarship. The grant is available for students from India studying postgraduate coursework program.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and reward students from India studying postgraduate coursework programs administered by the School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences at The University of Queensland.
This is the best offer to get a degree with financial help in the Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
Why at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. They strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
University or Organization: University of Queensland
Course Level: Postgraduate Degree
Award: 25% of tuition fees and 100% SSAF for the minimum duration of the program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 4
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Australia
- Students from India can apply for these endowments.
- The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences at The University of Queensland.
- An applicant is eligible for the opportunity
if the applicant –
- (a) submits an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications; and
- (b) is a citizen of India; and
- (c) achieved a GPA (or overseas equivalent) of 80% over 7 semesters of undergraduate studies or 75% over 8 semesters of undergraduate studies at a higher education institution in India; and
- (d) is able to commence as an international student (in accordance with The University’s Fee Policy) in Australia on a student visa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the postgraduate scholarship, you need to take admission in the UQ then select the course and subject that you wish to study. Applicants must submit the application for admission to study at UQ. The applicants who meet all eligibility criteria will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have achieved a GPA (or overseas equivalent) of 80% over 7 semesters of undergraduate studies or 75% over 8 semesters of undergraduate studies at a higher education institution in India.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test.
The students will receive the value of 25% of tuition fees and 100% SSAF for the minimum duration of the program through the Scholarship.