With the purpose of making ordinary students extraordinary, the University of Strathclyde is activating the Presidents program in the United Kingdom.
This President’s Award is available for all international students who want to undertake a postgraduate degree level course at the University of Strathclyde.
This is a valuable chance to get some additional funding for the master study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Strathclyde is one of the 39 old universities in the UK. It is a public research university established in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute and has a good reputation for its teaching quality.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? The university offers a variety of degree level courses for both the local and international applicants along with the great environment for study and learning new things from experienced teachers.
- University or Organization: The University of Strathclyde
- Department: The Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: £2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 11, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can apply for a postgraduate taught degree program in the field of Mechanical and aerospace engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be self-funded, new international (non-EU) fee-paying students who hold an offer to study a full-time degree program.
How to Apply
To Apply: Applicants who apply for the Faculty of Engineering Excellence Scholarship (FEES) will automatically be considered for the Presidents Scholarship. But you have to save your place in a postgraduate degree program at the university.
Information Regarding the Admission
- Supporting Documents: You have to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and some additional documents given in your offer letter.
- Admission Requirements: Successful candidates must have an undergraduate degree in studying a postgraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: If you want to study in Australia, you have to show the English language ability through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
Benefits: The value of each award is £2,000 and shall be a contribution towards tuition fees.