The University of Queensland is pleased to announce the School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Latin American Scholarship. Up to 2 Scholarships awarded each year on the recommendation of the Head.
The grant is open for international students who are citizens of Latin American countries and will study at Queensland University on a full-time basis and who meet the selection criteria defined in the application form.
User Review( votes)
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage and reward students of Latin American countries, who study the postgraduate course programs run by the School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences at the University of Queensland.
- Applications Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: The bursaries are available to pursue postgraduate coursework.
- Study Subject: The financial aid positions will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The value of The grant is 50% of the tuition fees payable for the minimum number of units required to complete the program by the student who is awarded the program, for each semester for which it is held.
- Nationality: Citizens of Latin American countries
- Number of Awards: There are two scholarships available
- The award can be taken in Australia
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is for international students who are citizens of Latin American countries and who will be studying at The University of Queensland on a full-time basis and who meet the selection criteria defined on the application form.
- The grant is intended for newly commencing students and is not available for students who have already commenced studies at The University of Queensland.
The applicants can apply through the email.
How to Apply:
To apply for the opportunity
, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: