Kettering University is pleased to announce the International Student merit awards and Kettering World Scholarship. The award programs are available for all incoming international applicants and are automatically reviewed upon admission for this annual scholarship at KU.
Students may be eligible for this application based on SAT or ACT scores. No separate application is necessary. The Award amount is $3,500 – $17,500 USD. The scholarship deadline is March 8, 2019.
Nice opportunity for International students to get a study offers with financial assistance.
User Review( votes)
Kettering University delivers an education that couples theory and practice well than any institution in the world. It has an extraordinary ability to attract top talent, whether it’s award-winning students or world-class faculty.
- Applications Deadline: January 15.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree level
- Study Subject: The bursaries are available for undergraduate studies.
- Award: $3,500 – $17,500 USD for International Student merit awards and $3,500 – $14,000 USD for Kettering World Scholarship
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Multiple opportunities are available
- The award can be taken in Flint, is the largest city and seat of Genesee County, Michigan, United States.
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
International Student merit awards:
- All-Freshman international applicants are available for this application .
- Eligible candidates for this application based on SAT or ACT scores.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with the World Scholarship but can be combined with other freshmen or Upper-Class scholarships.
Kettering World Scholarship
- All international applicants are automatically considered for this annual scholarship upon admission.
- No separate application is necessary. This scholarship can not be combined with the Merit Scholarship but can be combined with other Freshmen or Upper-Class scholarships.
The university strongly encourages all students to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to be considered for any need-based aid for which they qualify beyond any scholarships awarded.
How to Apply:
To apply for this application , all incoming international students must check the given link: https://www.kettering.edu/undergraduate-admissions/financial-aid/scholarships