Outstanding candidates are inviting for the School of Divinity Postgraduate masters programmes funded by the University of Edinburgh. The bursaries are awarded to UK, EU and international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The The studentships are available to cover full tuition fees at both the UK/EU and Overseas rates. Partial awards will also be offered of at least 50% of tuition fees.
User Review( vote)
As the second most popular university in the UK, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities. It is divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It has the 14th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates among UK universities.
Why study at University of Edinburgh? The university provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional. Here students can get advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master program
- Award: Covers full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the School of Divinity.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Taught Masters applicants should hold a UK 2:1 honours degree with a mark of at least 65%, or its international equivalent, in theology/religious studies or a relevant subject.
- For North American applicants, the equivalent of 65% is a GPA of 3.40.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to gain access to the application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. After that candidates have to submit the application form.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the entry requirements page.
- Language Requirement: All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence. For full details of the language requirements see Postgraduate Requirements: English language requirements.
The studentships are available to cover full tuition fees (at both the UK/EU and Overseas rates). Partial awards will also be offered of at least 50% of tuition fees.