Applicants are invited from enthusiastic individuals from around the globe to apply for School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences AUT Doctoral international awards. The funding is awarded for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award is open for highly achieving doctoral research students to AUT University in order to encourage and stimulate doctoral studies in areas of the University’s research capability.
A valuable study program for international students in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Auckland University of Technology has five faculties across three campuses in Auckland. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, as well as sub-degree qualifications such as diplomas and certificates.
Why at Auckland University of Technology? While studying at this university, candidates can get skills and confidence to make a positive change. AUT will provide the best facilities for the applicants and also supports financially to those who need it.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020 and November 1, 2020
- University: Auckland University of Technology
- Department: School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Full Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: New Zealand & International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates will have an excellent academic record, strong academic reference and have demonstrated the potential for high-quality research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants have to take admission in a doctoral degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal, reference letter, the proposal must be two pages only (1,000 words) plus a maximum of one page for any references., curriculum vitae, a scan of the passport and copy of academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The aspirants must have a GPA of 8.0 or above in their most recent qualifying program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to satisfy the English language requirements of studying at AUT.
The School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences will provide all the following benefits:
- A Full Fee Scholarship or
- Full fees plus an annual stipend of $15,000, $20,000 or $25,000.