The University of Reading is thrilled to announce its H. Knapman International Accommodation funding for the academic year 2020-2021.
There are three awards open for both domestic and international students who will commence the MSc course in one of their Science departments in September 2020.
Great offer for international students to study master program in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Reading is a public university which received its university status in 1926. The University has invested over £500m to build core facilities in research, teaching and accommodation for its students.
Why at the University of Reading? At this university, there is everything a student wants to build a bright future. It provides academic knowledge and essential skills so that they can achieve their ambitions and fulfil their maximum potential.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University: University of Reading
- Department: Science Department
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £5100
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International, EU or UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc course in one of the following Science departments: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Computer Science, Food and Nutritional Sciences, Meteorology and Pharmacy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants need to take admission in master’s degree at the university. After being enrolled, candidates can complete the application form for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you can find out more information on their English language requirements page.
The University of Reading will provide the award amount of £5100 to the successful candidates.