The School of Engineering and Information Technology is offering International Dean’s funding for Scientific Excellence to brilliant international candidates at Murdoch University.
Nice chance to get study at Australia.
User Review( votes)
The School of Engineering and Information Technology is a part of Murdoch University that offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses under the broad heading of Science.
Why at Murdoch University? While study at this university, students has a variety of engineering units to open their mind and help they make a more reasoned choice of career.
Application Deadline: February 2, 2020
- University: The School of Engineering and Information Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: Up to $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: International Dean’s funding for Scientific Excellence will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be an international student;
- Study full time at the Perth campus;
- Have applied to Murdoch University to study a course specializing in one of the majors offered by the School of Engineering and Information Technology (see a list on the application form);
- Have applied for this course before the Semester deadline; and
- Have achieved an IELTS of 6.5 or above
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Once they enrol in a course at the university, they should complete the online application form. Please submit the completed application via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For undergraduate admission and scholarship eligibility you must have: Either an average grade of 92% and above or have received an equivalent result within the last 18 calendar months from the closing date of the award; For postgraduate admission and scholarship eligibility you must have: Achieved an undergraduate GPA > 3.5/4.0 or equivalent exceptional performance.
- Language Requirement: In order to gain admission to Murdoch, students must satisfy English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language.
The successful candidates will receive up to $20,000 for an undergraduate degree and get award amount up to $10,000 for a postgraduate degree. In addition to the aid amount, students interested in research will be paired with an academic mentor for the duration of their study and will have access to a further $3,000. This can be put towards travel or costs associated with research.