The University of Glasgow is inviting applications for School of Geographical and Earth Sciences Scholarships for International Students.
A fab choice to study a higher degree in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. The University offers many undergraduate and postgraduate placements for international students.
Why at the University of Glasgow– The University has recognized for the world’s leading research expertise the history of arts, veterinary, cancer studies, accounting, and finance. The university nurtures a diverse community of undergraduate and postgraduate students in each academic year.
- University or Organization: University of Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught degree
- Award: Worth10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Geoinformation Technology & Cartography, Geomatics & Management, Geospatial & Mapping Sciences, Land & Hydrographic Surveying, and Sustainable Water Environments.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who must be holding a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible MSc program. Only MSc applicants will be considered. Students must be also classed as international for fee purpose
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission at the university. After admission, applicant’s holders will be automatically assessed for this opportunity. Applicants who are considered for the award will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer. There is no separate application form required.
- Supporting Documents: Students must be submitting to the upload any additional documents, update your personal details check the status of your application.
- Admission Requirements: To apply, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (GPA: 3.0+) from an accredited university or college in a relevant subject. Normally a 2.1 or 2.2 Honors degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Benefit: The grant will provide 10,000.