The University of Glasgow is inviting applications for School of Geographical and Earth Sciences: PGT Excellence Awards.
The School aims to attract academically talented students to study a postgraduate taught programme and provide them with an intellectually demanding, research and industry-informed education.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate taught programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Geoinformation Technology & Cartography, Geomatics & Management, Geospatial & Mapping Sciences, Land & Hydrographic Surveying and Sustainable Water Environments.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships worth10,000
- Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, applicants must
Be classed as international for fee purpose
Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible MSc programme. Only MSc applicants will be considered.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit. Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer. There is no separate application form required.