Singapore Management University is pleased to welcomes qualified applicants to apply for its new SIS Achievements / Aspirations Scholarship.
The study award is available only for Singapore citizens and permanent residents. Students must be full-time SMU first-year undergraduate students enrolling in the School of Information Systems.
Excellent chance to study at Singapore Management University.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2000, Singapore Management University is the third self-governing university in Singapore. It offers broad-based business, professional and executive development programs.
Why at Singapore Management University? SMU is enhancing financial support and by providing more new opportunities for students. By choosing this university may be a turning point in your career plans and aspirations.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2020
University or Organization: Singapore Management University
Course Level: Undergraduate Studies
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken in Singapore
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate studies degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants should:
- Full-time SMU first-year undergraduate student enrolling in the School of Information Systems
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Good record of co-curricular activity and/or community service involvement
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Your application for the scholarship is to be made at the same time as your application for admission to SMU. Click here to apply to SMU.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have good academic results, good character record to apply this study program.
- Supporting Documents: For the opportunity applications, applicants must have all previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to apply for this study grant.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.
- S$10,000 per year for 4 years for Achievements Scholarship holders, with the first $$8,000 disbursed as cash allowance and the balance of S$2,000 to offset against the tuition fees; S$5,000 per year for 4 years for Aspirations Scholarship holders, with the full amount to offset against the tuition fees
- Opportunity to be included in the SIS ACE program, with growth opportunities provided by the School of Information Systems
- Scholarship is bond-free.