Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. To cover study expense, the School of Life Sciences at the University of Sussex is offering the PhD Chemistry Studentship.
The scholarship program is available to UK/EU students who are commencing PhD degree at the University of Sussex in September 2020.
A golden chance for UK and EU students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex is a public research university organized in 1961. It offers over 350 undergraduate programs, over 210 postgraduate taught programs and over 70 PhD programs.
Why at the University of Sussex? At this university, students can attend skills workshops, meet industry professionals and find part-time jobs for their future career. Here the participants will get a variety of discipline and good academic facilities.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: University of Sussex
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Chemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, Ideal candidates will have a strong background in theoretical chemistry or physics with additional experience of computer programming. Eligible applicants will have recently received or be expected to receive an MSc and/or a First or high 2:1 BSc in a relevant subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Sussex and then contact Emma Chorley -at- [email protected] for the application process.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to upload a CV, degree transcripts and certificates, statement of interest and names of two academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates for whom English is not their first language will require an IELTS score of 6.5 overall, with not less than 6.0 in any section.
Benefits: The fellowship program covers Home/EU tuition fees and a stipend at standard UKRI rates.