The University of Leeds is delighted to offer its School of Mechanical Engineering International Masters Excellence Scholarships to support bright and deserving students’ studies in the UK. The university is accepting for the academic session 2023-2024.
There are seven awards available for all high-achieving international participants in order to pursue a master’s degree programme at the School of Mechanical Engineering. The scholars will receive a 25% tuition fee reduction at the University of Leeds.
Admirable opportunity for international students, they will get a 25% tuition fee reduction on their master’s study.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is ranked 92nd in QS Global World Rankings. Leeds aims to make an exceptional impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching. This university is regarded as a complete community in the UK with more than 39,000 students. Regardless of origin, the university has always been dedicated to enlisting the best and brightest students from throughout the world.
Why study at the University of Leeds? While studying at this university, students will have a range of career opportunities open to them. As a mechanical engineer, they will be highly valued for their transferable and invention skills. It has the most extensive range of courses, the most modern campus facilities, a lively and multicultural environment and well-trained staff.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 10 March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: School of Mechanical Engineering
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Awards: 25% tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: Seven
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programme available in the following subjects:
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc (Eng)
- Aerospace Engineering MSc
- Automotive Engineering MSc (Eng)
- Medical Engineering MSc
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be classified as an International student for tuition fee purposes
- Have applied for 2023/2024 entry for a masters programme included in the eligible courses section
- Be a self-funding student
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record, and be predicted to achieve or have achieved a Bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons), based on the criteria used by the School for offer purposes, or equivalent
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes and student community.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have made an application to the School for a master’s program at the university, then you are eligible to apply for this scholarship with the help of an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To reserve your seat in a master program at the university, you should have at least a UK 2.1 bachelor’s degree or relevant in English or a closely related subject.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, then you will have to provide evidence of your proficiency by achieving an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent.
The School of Mechanical Engineering will cover a 25% tuition fee reduction for high-achieving students for the academic session 2022/2023.