To encourage awareness and active discussion about nature conservation in the digital age, Attorney Steve Duckett is proud to announce its Steve Duckett Local Conservation Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
This $1,000 award will be awarded to one student who actively showcases his or her interest in saving the environment. All students who are entering an accredited community college, college, university, or post-graduate program are eligible to apply for this scholarship. A minimum GPA of 3.0 or greater and good academic standing along with an ability to demonstrate a commitment to environmental conservation using past and present volunteer, professional, and educational experiences will be the basis f selection for the winner.
User Review( votes)
Attorney Steve Duckett is an experienced litigator who is committed to providing the strongest possible legal help against misdemeanor and felony charges including assault, DUI, reckless driving, and more. When you need a Virginia criminal lawyer, you can put your trust in Steve Duckett.
The Virginia Criminal Law ensures that all victims hire a criminal attorney to represent them before the court and that they are taking a critical step in building a successful defense. The team at Steve Duckett Attorney at Law believes in giving back to the community which is why it is frequently looking for new ways to give back, such as its annual scholarship program or sponsoring local events.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply to the Steve Duckett Local Conservation Scholarship is 31st October 2022.
- University or Organization: Virginia Criminal Laws – Steve Duckett Attorney at Law
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for admission to an accredited community college, college, university, or post-graduate program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in good academic standing with their current educational institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate a commitment to environmental conservation using past and present volunteer, professional, and educational experiences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made via the designated application portals of their respective universities or colleges. To apply for the scholarship, interested students must send all materials in a single email to [email protected] with the subject line: “[Applicant’s First and Last Name] – 2022 Steve Duckett Local Conservation Scholarship”.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An up-to-date resume
- An official transcript
- A 750-1,000-word personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the university they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be proficient in the common language of instruction, i.e. English and meet the requirements of their chosen university or college.
The Virginia Criminal Laws will award the candidates selected for the Steve Duckett Local Conservation Scholarship an award of $1,000 for their higher education.