The School of Physics and Astronomy is accepting applications for the International Masters Excellence Scholarships at the University of Leeds for the academic year 2022-2023.
The motive of the bursary is to encourage international students that wish to undertake a master’s programme at the School of Physics and Astronomy. This scholarship is awarded based on academic achievement.
Amazing opportunity for international students to study at the University of Leeds.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is a public research university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. It was established in 1874 as the Yorkshire College of Science. In 1904 a royal charter was granted to the University of Leeds by King Edward. The University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK and is ranked 92nd in QS Global World Rankings.
Why choose to study at the University of Leeds? Teaching at the University of Leeds is designed to develop your knowledge and skills to be a part of the next generation of highly skilled and critical thinkers and graduate with a globally-recognized degree. The University of Leeds is one of the most prestigious universities in the UK. It is renowned for its high academic standards, research-based education, and programs. In the 2021 QS World Rankings, it was placed at 21 in the UK.
Application Deadline: The application is now open for the academic year 2022/2023
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £2,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters’s degree in Physics and Astronomy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Your programme must start at the University of Leeds in October 2022.
- You must be self-funding, full-time, classified as international for tuition fee purposes, and not be in receipt of any other School of Chemistry award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission to a master’s degree programme at the University of Leeds. This is an automatic scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and a CV with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first degree at the undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
The University of Leeds will provide the selected candidates an award amount of £2,500 towards the cost of the undertaken Master’s degree programme.