The Queen’s University Belfast School of Psychology is offering applications for PhD opportunities supported by the Northern Ireland Department for the Economy (DfE).
An excellent option to receive a fully-funded PhD study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Queen’s University Belfast was opened in in 1845 as Queen’s College Belfast. It offers a world-class education as well as prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society.
Why at Queen’s School of Psychology? At the School of Psychology, Queen’s University provides international awards and funding for students to study Psychology at UG and PG level.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2020
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: School of Psychology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-funded studentship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The Grant can get in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship is available for PhD study at the School of Psychology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for School of Psychology Fully-Funded PhD Opportunity, the applicants must check the following:
- Candidate must have been resident in the United Kingdom for the full three year period, before the first day of the first academic year course.
- The aspirant may be eligible for support if you are the child of either a Swiss national or Turkish worker or if you have indefinite leave to stay in the UK.
- Applicant must hold or expect to get at least one of the following: 1) an upper second class honors degree for a research degree including PhDs and Master of Research (MRes), 2) a lower second class honors degree for awards to pursue a taught Masters course in Science and Technology
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the higher education funding, applicants must apply for PhD admission at Queen’s School of Psychology.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be able to provide official final results of qualifications to meet the academic requirements before the start of the studentship.
- Entry Requirements: Applicants must have at least a 2.1 degree or equivalent in Psychology or a related subject.
Language Requirement: If you’re applying for PhD study, you’ll need to demonstrate English language proficiency.
The Queen’s University Belfast is awarding fully-funded studentships that may cover fees and maintenance for up to three years, depending on residency status.