Destination Australia Scholarship (DAS) for International Students is available at Australian Catholic University (ACU). The award offers an opportunity for the student to undertake high-quality education, training and research in Australia.
This academic merit scholarship offers financial support to international students commencing in February 2020 at the Ballarat campus for 2020-21 academic year.
Australian Catholic University (ACU) was established on 1 January 1991. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and higher degree research courses. ACU has a wide range of institutes and centres, as well as four faculties.
Why at Australian Catholic University? Studying at ACU provides getting real-world experience. It ranked as one of the world’s top young universities by Times Higher Education (THE) ranking.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2020
- University or Organization: Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: any ACU undergraduate degree
- Award: $60,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 21
- Nationality: International
- The award can get in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will award for full-time, first-year undergraduate study in any subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To apply, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must agree to live in a regional or rural area in Victoria, as classified by the Rural Remote and Metropolitan Area (PRMA) while studying.
- Candidates must have a full unconditional offer for a place in an undergraduate program at ACU, commencing in February 2020
- Students must not have previously studied at ACU
- If you’re an international student currently studying an Australian Year 12 qualification, you may need to apply to ACU through a Tertiary Admissions Centre (TAC).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this merit award, applicants in need to take admission for undergraduate study at Ballarat campus of ACU. After taking enrollment, applicants will automatically consider this academic fund.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants do not need to provide any supporting documentation for the award. The records submitted with your admission application will use to assess your academic merit.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to gather certified copies of all the necessary documents for your application. Including transcripts and completion certificates, passport, evidence of English proficiency, evidence of work experience, professional registration and reference letters. And any other materials which can support your application and relevant to your course. Note: Copies of your official documents will need to be certified.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an excellent knowledge of the English language. Also, have a certificate (including IELTS, OET and the ACU English Test), If you come from a non-English speaking country.
- Australian Catholic University (ACU) is offering financial support through Destination Australia International Scholarship.
- The valued at up to $45,000 will provide for students in a three-year course, and $60,000 for students in a four-year course.
- Payments will grant in instalments of $7,500/semester.