Looking for a scholarship to support your postgraduate research study? Applications are open for the School of Social Sciences Postgraduate Research Scholarships provided by the University of Manchester.
The purpose of this award is to provide financial help to international students to pursue the postgraduate research degree program at the university.
Great offer to get postgraduate research program with financial support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The School of Social Sciences is part of the University of Manchester that focuses on research and teaching around a unique combination of eight disciplines.
Why at the University of Manchester? This university supports you to learn language skills during your study. Its faculties are very supportive and for students to succeed, faculty, staff, and administrators must understand current issues that affect student motivations, interests, and goals.
Application Deadline: March 29, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: School of Social Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: £1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Studentships are awarded to study Postgraduate Research in the field of Criminology, Economics, Law, Philosophy, Politics, Social Anthropology, Social Statistics and Sociology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must hold an offer of study at The University of Manchester before applying for this funding.
- Applicants may be of any nationality or residency status.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship then you are required to submit your application through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Research proposal, two academic references, degree certificates/transcripts and CV must be attached with the application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must hold 2:1 honours degree and UK Masters degree at Merit level including 65% taught course average, 65% in dissertation and no mark below 55% (or overseas equivalent) in a relevant subject area, from a reputable higher education institution.
- Language Requirement: Before taking part in the program, applicants should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Manchester
Benefits: The university covers tuition fees, maintenance allowance plus award amount of £19,500 per annum for three years.