Schwarzman Scholars Program is open to the excellent students from all over the world funded by American financier Stephen A. Schwarzman. This provides scholarships to pursue a master degree at Tsinghua University in China.
The aim of the scholarships is to provide learning opportunities with leaders from China and the world through high-level interactions at lectures, an internship, a mentor’s network, and intensive deep-dive travel seminars.
Exceptional opportunity for International Students in China.
User Review( votes)
Tsinghua University, one of the country’s leading universities. Drawing on the best traditions of Tsinghua and top academic institutions around the world, the curriculum bridges the academic and professional worlds to educate students about leadership and about China’s expanding role in the world.
Application Deadline: Closed
- These scholarships are awarded in the fields of Economics and Business, International Studies or Public Policy.
- Applicants from all around the world can apply for these scholarships.
- Undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent.
Applicants who are currently enrolled in the undergraduate degree must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements by August 1, 2018, before orientation begins. There are no requirements for a specific field of undergraduate study; all fields are welcome, but it will be important for applicants, regardless of undergraduate major, to articulate how participating in Schwarzman Scholars will help develop their leadership potential within their field.
- Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, Current Affairs Essay (up to 500 words), Video, Uploaded transcripts/academic records, Four electronic letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate strong English skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English.
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Tuition Fees
- Room and board
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year
- An in-country study tour
- Required course books and supplies
- Lenovo laptop and smartphone
- Health insurance
- A personal stipend of $3,500
- With a $450 million endowment, Schwarzman Scholars will be the single largest philanthropic effort ever undertaken in China by largely international donors.