The University of Barcelona Business School is pleased to announce its scholarship scheme for EU students to study an Executive MBA.
The main aim of this scheme is to reward candiadtes with a proven track record of professional practice, entrepreneur initiative, and innovative vision.
Wonderful Scholarships for Students from EU Countries.
User Review( votes)
The University of Barcelona Business School is the center for research and postgraduate and executive education in business at the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Barcelona (UB).
Why at the University of Barcelona- Established in 1450, UB is the main public university in Catalonia, offering the widest and most complete range of subjects. Moreover, it is one of the largest research centers in Europe, both in terms of the research programs offered and the level of excellence achieved in this field.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- These are awarded to candidates that have already gained admission to the Executive MBA.
- This master’s program is targeted at professionals with extensive experience – entrepreneurs, business owners, senior executives and middle managers in a variety of company areas – and professionals who want to gain a deeper understanding of management systems in the private sector.
- This is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Whether you aim to reach leadership roles in your organization or expand beyond your technical specialization, the Executive MBA will allow you to take a step forward in your career.
- Pupils from European Union Countries Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and UK are eligible to apply for this programme.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application. Applicants should send an email to business.school-at-ub.edu.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the An official degree, At least three years of full-time working experience in relevant positions, A good command of Spanish, Strong leadership skills, global perspective, functional expertise and innovation, The aptitude to succeed in a rigorous academic programme, Motivation letter, A short essay.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program learners must have at least three years of full-time working experience in relevant positions.
- Language Requirement: The official language of the master is the Spanish and good command of the language is needed.
Applicants may apply for a grant of 50% of the tuition fees of the Executive MBA program at the University of Barcelona (the award does not cover the administrative fee).
Application Deadline: Closed