With the motive of funding student’s education in Australia, Southern Cross University is offering the SCU International Regional Scholarship program.
A valuable opportunity to start an educational journey in Australia
User Review( vote)
Southern Cross University was founded in 1994 in Australia. It is an Australia public university which has a quite good reputation for its teaching quality in the world.
Why at Southern Cross University? At SCU, the students have a variety of bachelors and masters degree courses. They will also learn from the best teachers and build their career under the guidance of experienced faculties.
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time student of a program at either the Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the university. After that, they can submit an award application form along with their admission form to [email protected]
Note: Apply through a Southern Cross University Education Agent.
- Supporting Documents: The university will ask you to submit your curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and copies of the transcripts or certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For a bachelor’s degree, a qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program. Similarly for a master’s degree, a qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree.
- Language Requirement: The candidates have to show their English language proficiency by taking the IELTS test.
Benefits: An amount of $5000 will be paid in the second session of full-time education as a reduction in tuition fees.