Are looking the way to gain higher education? With Grace and Thomas C. H. Chan Scholarships Fund at the University of Cambridge, you can achieve your educational goal.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to study in the UK with benefits for 3 Years.
User Review( votes)
As a public research university in the UK, the University of Cambridge was founded in 1209. It is a diverse international community and welcomes talented students from around the world.
Why at the University of Cambridge? Cambridge is the UK’s oldest and most famous university provides a wide range of scholarships and grants for both domestic & overseas students to help in the study.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 3 December 2019, and 7 January 2020.
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £36000 to £45000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the
- Eligible Countries: Rest of the World, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in all given departments of the university:
- School of Arts and Humanities
- Department of Architecture
- Department of History of Art
- Faculty of Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
- Faculty of Classics
- Faculty of Divinity
- Faculty of English
- Department of Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic
- Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
- Faculty of Modern and Medieval Languages
- French Section
- German and Dutch Section
- Italian Section
- Slavonic Studies Section
- Spanish and Portuguese Section
- Faculty of Music
- Faculty of Philosophy
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of History
- Department of History and Philosophy of Science
- Faculty of Human, Social and Political Sciences
- Department of Archaeology
- McDonald Institute for Archaeological Research
- Department of Social Anthropology
- Department of Politics and International Studies
- Centre of African Studies
- Centre of Development Studies
- Centre of Latin American Studies
- Centre of South Asian Studies
- Centre for Gender Studies
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Land Economy
- Faculty of Law
- Institute of Criminology
- Lauterpacht Centre for International Law
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- Applicants must be intending to start a course at the level of undergraduate (excluding UK/EU applicants), Masters (such as MPhil, MASt, LLM), or research postgraduate (such as PhD).
- All students must be admitted to the University of Cambridge through the normal application procedures.
How to Apply
To Apply: There is no need to submit a separate application for this award program.
- Candidates will automatically consider when they apply for postgraduate study by University PG funding competition deadlines. Go to the Course Directory and find the course you wish to apply for.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must then submit your references, along with all other required supporting documentation as copies of degree transcripts and certificates, a research proposal, or statement of interest, at the same time as the rest of your application.
- Admission Requirements: Before making an application to the University, research thoroughly your chosen course of study.
- Language Requirement: If you are not from an English-speaking country, you will also be required to demonstrate competence in the English language.
The university will provide all the following benefits for 3 Years: The minimum value of the award is £36000 and the maximum value of the award is £45000 towards travel costs and a research allowance included.