Are looking the way to gain higher education? With Grace and Thomas C. H. Chan Scholarships Fund at the University of Cambridge, you can achieve your educational goal.
As a public research university in the UK, the University of Cambridge was founded in 1209. It is a diverse international community and welcomes talented students from around the world.
Why at the University of Cambridge? Cambridge is the UK’s oldest and most famous university provides a wide range of scholarships and grants for both domestic & overseas students to help in the study.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 3 December 2021, and 7 January 2020.
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £36000 to £45000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the
- Eligible Countries: Rest of the World, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in all given departments of the university:
- School of Arts and Humanities
- Department of Architecture
- Department of History of Art
- Faculty of Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
- Faculty of Classics
- Faculty of Divinity
- Faculty of English
- Department of Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic
- Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
- Faculty of Modern and Medieval Languages
- French Section
- German and Dutch Section
- Italian Section
- Slavonic Studies Section
- Spanish and Portuguese Section
- Faculty of Music
- Faculty of Philosophy
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of History
- Department of History and Philosophy of Science
- Faculty of Human, Social and Political Sciences
- Department of Archaeology
- McDonald Institute for Archaeological Research
- Department of Social Anthropology
- Department of Politics and International Studies
- Centre of African Studies
- Centre of Development Studies
- Centre of Latin American Studies
- Centre of South Asian Studies
- Centre for Gender Studies
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Land Economy
- Faculty of Law
- Institute of Criminology
- Lauterpacht Centre for International Law
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- Applicants must be intending to start a course at the level of undergraduate (excluding UK/EU applicants), Masters (such as MPhil, MASt, LLM), or research postgraduate (such as PhD).
- All students must be admitted to the University of Cambridge through the normal application procedures.
How to Apply
To Apply: There is no need to submit a separate application for this award program.
- Candidates will automatically consider when they apply for postgraduate study by University PG funding competition deadlines. Go to the Course Directory and find the course you wish to apply for.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must then submit your references, along with all other required supporting documentation as copies of degree transcripts and certificates, a research proposal, or statement of interest, at the same time as the rest of your application.
- Admission Requirements: Before making an application to the University, research thoroughly your chosen course of study.
- Language Requirement: If you are not from an English-speaking country, you will also be required to demonstrate competence in the English language.
The university will provide all the following benefits for 3 Years: The minimum value of the award is £36000 and the maximum value of the award is £45000 towards travel costs and a research allowance included.