The University of Southern Denmark is accepting applications for its PhD international awards within Phosphorus Turnover in Lakes and Wetlands. The funding programme is open to both domestic and international students.
The scholarship opportunity aims to attract high achieving students who want to undertake doctoral study for the session 2020/2021.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Denmark is a well-known university that offers many study possibilities to international students. It provides a range of higher education programs, including Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral degree programs.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? The university offers world-class education and is committed to an international perspective at all levels. At SDU, students have an excellent chance to improve your research and get some new skills.
Application Deadline: December 24, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Department of Biology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme within Phosphorus Turnover in Lakes and Wetlands.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have an MSc degree in biology.
- Experience with freshwater ecology and good English language skills will be required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Southern Denmark. After getting enrolled, candidates must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Application must be made in the form of a Declaration of Interest including the following: a) a research proposal/description of your approach to the above project, b) a letter stating your specific interest, motivation, and qualifications for the project in question, c) detailed CV, d) copies of diplomas, bachelor as well as master’s degree, including a transcript of notes/grades, e) at least two signed reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Successful applicants will be employed in accordance with the agreement on salaried PhD scholars between the Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).