Many students dream of studying in the UK, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Derby is offering Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships. The programme is available for the session 2023/2024.
The funding opportunity assists overseas students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the UK.
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1851, the University of Derby is a recognized university in the United Kingdom. It offers over 300 study programs at the undergraduate, short courses as well as foundation degrees and postgraduate levels.
Why study at the University of Derby? The university provides good quality education and helps international students to develop the essential study and language skills required to complete their course successfully. Here you can get an opportunity for growth, achievement, and reward to ultimately help you to reach your potential.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until December 16, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Derby
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Awards: Cover tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programme in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Must demonstrate exceptional achievements in an extracurricular activity, either in your own time or through your employment in the last two years in your personal statement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, candidates must take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Derby. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, personal statement, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of the undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Derby will pay one full year’s tuition fees to a limited number of exceptional undergraduate and postgraduate international students.