To recognize outstanding students from around the world, the University of Southern Denmark is delighted to offer its PhD International Scholarships in Public Management/Public Administration Studies. The programme is awarded to overseas students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding programme encourages talented students who want to undertake PhD degree coursework at the Department of Political Science and Public Management in Denmark.
Nice offer for international students to receive a handsome salary package in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Denmark offers world-class education and is committed to an international perspective, at all levels. It provides creative and stimulating working conditions in a dynamic and international research environment.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? At this university, students will get comfortable working both independently and within a team. The university focuses on excellence in research and education and well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Department of Political Science and Public Management
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Public Management and Public Administration Studies.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a master’s degree.
- Furthermore, applicants who, in addition to their BSc, have passed at least 60 ECTS in the first year of their Master’s programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Southern Denmark. After that, all candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: All applications must include an application form, a detailed CV (max. 2 pages), a copy of your master’s degree certificate including all examination results, Information on experience with teaching, dissemination, or scientific publication, if applicable and reference letters are not needed. Note: Uploaded files must be in Adobe PDF (unlocked) or Word format.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The programme carries a monthly salary plus office facilities and financial support for conference travel and overseas research visits.