Scholarship opportunities provide every worthy and aspiring student with access to education. Hurry Up! Here you can apply for the International Student Scholarships at Pepperdine University’s Seaver College in the USA.
This is a scholarship of $1500, specially designed only for international students for their higher education at Seaver College. The funding program is open for the 2021/2022.
Golden chance for international students to get educational fund in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Seaver College is consistently recognized among the top-ranked universities in California and the United States. It provides a variety of undergraduate majors, minors, and certificate and teaching credential programs.
Why study at Seaver College? While studying at this college, students have the opportunity to develop the depth of knowledge as they pursue goals consistent with individual interest and skills.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University: Pepperdine University
- Department: Seaver College
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- High School GPA: 3.64-3.97 (unweighted)
- Transfer GPA: 3.52-3.94 (unweighted)
- SAT Total: 1300-1450
- ACT Composite: 28-32
- TOEFL IBT: 100-109
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the funding program, applicants must carefully check that they meet the eligibility requirements and then simply complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Official GED or CHSPE documentation indicating a passing score must be submitted. Additionally, official documentation should be submitted indicating the curriculum followed and grades obtained.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: Seaver College will provide an award amount of $1,500 to the winning candidates.